Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Product Manager to be a key member of the Financial Systems Enablement team focusing on all Financial applications. This role will collaborate with cross functional business units to understand organizational process & workflow needs, deliver solutions to fulfill those needs. You will drive the strategy & roadmaps for the implementation of major project initiatives, metrics, automation across departments including finance, Accounting, Procurement, Legal, HR and IT dev ops teams. As a successful candidate, you must have a deep background in both Product Management & ERP to deftly identify dependencies & risks, resolve blockers, developing business cases, application maintenance & support & application integrations. You are a self-starter, embody a growth mindset, & can collaborate effectively across the entire Twilio organization.
Twilio is looking for an exceptional individual who lives Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of delivering complex IT solutions.
- 5-7 years experience as a Product Manager focusing on ERP in a fast-paced company that delivers software.
- Experience driving end-end ERP Oracle cloud (Oracle Fusion) or similar product implementations in providing product direction to meet customer needs.
- 5+ years experience in leading the delivery of complex 3rd party software implementation projects , Cross functional initiatives & programs across financial disciplines in an Agile environment.
- Ability to execute weekly scrums, manage stories and sprints
- Possess strong technical acumenyou can communicate effectively with developers & analysts.
- Solid communication skills & the ability to clearly articulate your point of view with business stakeholders, leadership team & cross functional teams
- Strong preference for someone with prior experience in Accounting, finance, software product management & systems integrations.
- An expert ability to cultivate strong working relationships with business partners to understand business processes, process flows, business needs & analyze pain points, & identify viable solutions.
- Fluency in performing rigorous system analysis, design & administration of Financial systems.
- Experience with the following systems is a plus; ERP (NetSuite,SAP), Coupa, Expensify, Anaplan, ServiceNow, Workday, Salesforce.com, OKTA, GSuite, Looker.
- Experience with SOX audit controls & maintaining compliant systems..
- Highly entrepreneurial & comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance - be an owner.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Accounting or Computer Science required, or equivalent experience.5+ years of management experience with coaching, mentoring & building & managing high-functioning global teams.
As a Product Manager for the Financial enablement teams, you will live the Twilio Magic and:
BE AN OWNER
- Define the long-term strategy & automation for ERP systems.
- Own & execute the roadmap for your productscommunicate both the business value & the technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- You will also work closely managing existing Netsuite project roadmap
- Execute the Agile/Scrum processassist team in planning & execution of sprints, epic & story backlog refinement, & related operating mechanisms. You will work closely with a team of business analysts & Developers
WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES
- Partner with Finance leadership, Accounting, Procurement leaders, & other PMs to ensure they have the right information to engage with the central team & ensure happy customers.
- Proactively identify & clearly communicate messages & updates regarding blockers, dependencies, risks, & current status to all stakeholders
- Maintain laser focus on MVPs, iterative product development, & releasing immediate/tangible value to stakeholders & adjust frequently.
- Manage project plans & prioritization for on-time development & releaseensure the team is working on prioritized projects in the right time with balance of KLO activities & projects
DRAW THE OWL
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements across Finance & Accounting business applications & drive solution definition.
- Identify necessary reports, metrics, & analysis to measure the effectiveness & validate the success of completed projects.
WRITE IT DOWN
- Demonstrate excellent verbal & written communication - ensure that complex ideas, thoughts, & vision can be communicated simply & effectively. You are expected to thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
The Tech Services team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership & product teams to support company strategy. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, & executing business systems investments that drive inorganic growth & have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will work remotely. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.