Flamingo Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager will manage marketing strategy for the Brand Marketing team, reporting to the Brand Marketing Lead & working closely with the brand marketing & communications team. You will own the marketing calendar across channels & build go-to-market strategies for products, launches, & key moments for the brand. You will champion creative concepting, thinking strategically about what we want to say & how we can create moments to help us communicate that, & work closely with the creative team. Youll be a strong cross-functional partner to the team, shepherd initiatives from idea to execution with enthusiasm, & represent whats best for Flamingo in conversations with competing needs.
What you will accomplish:
- Be a strong input in building the brand calendar & plan for Flamingo across channels, products, & key communication moments
- Build & champion go-to-market plans for product launches & key brand moments
- Write creative briefs to our internal creative team that communicate clear territories & concepts to help drive compelling creative across channels
- Root decisions in customer insights & continue to use insights & information to push the brand forward
- Be an advocate for Flamingo; make sure messaging & initiative are aligned with brand identity & push prioritization of goals
- Be an enthusiastic, empathetic cross-functional partner to the retail, growth & acquisition, R&D, distribution, & creative teams to shepherd initiatives from idea to execution
- Grow organic brand awareness
- Help manage partnership & agency relationships
- Passionate about building a new kind of body care brand
- An experienced marketer with a proven track record of building engaging, effective campaigns5-8 years of experience, preferably in a high growth ecomm environment
- A natural communicator with strong writing skills; youre able to sell people into a vision & bring them along on your thought process & strategy
- Creative & brimming with your own ideas, while also able to help others structure thinking to prioritize theirs
- Structured & organized in your thinking. You love setting up systems to improve the way the team works.
Flamingo designs body care products for daily routines & self-care rituals. With an award-winning razor, (also) award-winning shave gel, wax strips for face & body, & skin care products free from parabens, phthalates, & artificial dyes, Flamingo is a new kind of body careone made for all routines & skin types, & fairly priced.
Our products & campaigns have been covered by Vogue, Vanity Fair, Elle, & InStyle, & weve won major accolades from Allure (Best in Beauty), Essence (Best in Black Beauty), & Fast Company (Most Innovative in Beauty). We set aside 1% of sales to support nonprofits working to improve the physical, emotional, & mental health of women globally.
Flamingo is available on shopflamingo.com, Goop, Target, Walgreens, CVS, & select grocery stores nationwide.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.