Cockroach Labs is the creator of CockroachDB, the most highly evolved cloud-native, distributed SQL database on the planet that scales fast, survives anything, & thrives anywhere. We created CockroachDB to unshackle teams from the constraints of their database. Join us on our mission to enable every developer to build world-changing applications!
About the Role
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Lead to join our Revenue Enablement team & help drive the readiness of our Sales Development, Sales & Customer Success organizations. In this role, you will build on our existing revenue enablement programs & support the development of role specific onboarding & ongoing enablement curriculum. You will combine sales experience with a passion for enablement & strong project management, presentation & communication skills. This role will be remote in the US.
- Partner with Revenue & Sales Development leadership to build on, formalize & enhance existing onboarding & ongoing enablement programs.
- Manage logistics of Revenue & Sales Development onboarding programs.
- Project manage the build of new enablement resources & content, working closely with Marketing, Sales & Customer Success.
- Develop & maintain sales & customer success training curriculum, including self paced courses, online certification exams & instructor led training. Deliver & facilitate training sessions as needed.
- Drive agenda & content creation for revenue events such as Sales Kickoff & training events throughout the year.
- Collaborate on enablement program deliverables for the Revenue & Sales Development organizations.
- Gather feedback from Revenue & Sales Development teams to support continuous improvement of enablement programs.
- Measure the success of enablement initiatives & programs.
- Be accountable for impacting key rep productivity metrics including but not limited to new hire ramp time & % of productive reps.
In your first 30 days, you will complete our general & sales onboarding programs & learn about our message & product. We believe that it's essential for you to take this first month to become familiar with our technology & our company.
In your first 60 days, you will begin to take on project management responsibilities for onboarding & additional revenue enablement initiatives.
After 3 months, you'll be fully integrated into the team. You will execute on the plans you have developed & build curriculum in partnership with internal Subject Matter Experts. You will provide ongoing support for weekly enablement sessions & actively drive forward critical revenue enablement initiatives.
- 5+ years in combined sales, customer success and/or sales enablement experience at a high growth technology company
- Experience building & managing sales development, sales and/or customer success onboarding programs
- Proven program management skills
- Ability to design & deliver curriculum
- Excellent presentation & facilitation skills for online or classroom training delivery
- Interest in learning & enablement principles
- Strong verbal & written communication skills