Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the worlds leading retailers & brands to extend their retail & ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, & with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands & suppliers connect to customers & meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, & were looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
As our 0-to-1 Product Leader, you will create & scale new B2B products for our network of enterprise retailers & the thousands of brands who sell with them. You will transform CommerceHub into a dynamic product-led organization with the ability to create suites of solutions to solve the ever increasing complexity around eCommerce.
You will partner with our CEO, CTO, Head of Product, Design & Product Marketing to invent & test exciting long-term ideas. You will not be judged if every idea is a winner, but rather on how big the winners can become.
- You will not run the department. Instead, you will be free to work in green field areas where we havent served our customers yet.
- You will lead star engineers & designers in the pursuit of new opportunities
- You will run user research, usability studies, & data-driven experiments to inform product direction.
- You will partner with executives to test exciting long-term ideas.
- You have achieved product-market fit with new products
- You have experience starting/scaling a successful startup from the ground up
- You have demonstrated product strategy in action
- You move fast even in environments of high ambiguity
- You leverage data & quantitative skills in risk taking
- You are comfortable in front of customers & enjoy partnering with beta users
- You have clear, concise, & thorough written & oral communication skills
- Strong interest in eCommerce, logistics, transportation, marketplaces & networks
- You are living wherever you want & are excited about the all remote life
What its like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth & transformation & were doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a clich. Weve built balance into our culture & its at the core of everything we dohow we collaborate & make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard & respect both personal & professional boundaries, knowing that were at our best when were intentional about how & where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work & an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental & vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary & company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, & a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture & supplies
- Culture & team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants & teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.