Pilot is a modern connectivity company based in New York City. We deliver fiber-optic internet & network services to businesses with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee & 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, & designed with the customer in mind.
Primary function: As an integral member of the People team, you will support Pilots Talent Acquisition, People Operations, & HR efforts & initiatives by providing focused administrative support & technical project execution with a people-first mindset.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOULL:
- Support Pilots recruitment efforts by managing & owning all administrative aspects of the ATS (applicant tracking system); scheduling interviews, facilitating the hiring process, developing job descriptions, managing job postings, & ensuring a seamless candidate experience reflective of Pilots employer brand & Core Values
- Act as a first point of contact for all People team inquiries
- Provide support to the organization & the People team in various HR-related areas & ad-hoc projects (audits, performance management, events, etc.)
- Support cross-company employee engagement, learning & development, diversity & inclusion, & cultural initiatives
- Assist with new hire on-boarding activities, including logistics & processes
- Collaborate with the Director of People and/or HR Manager to create & distribute employee & company-wide communications
- Partner with HR Manager to ensure accurate & timely processing & documentation of employee changes (new hires, transfers, promotions, separations, etc.)
- Assist with benefits administration (enrollment & document maintenance)
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-3 years Human Resources or recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, effective at all levels
- Ability to be proactive & efficient with a high level of professionalism & confidentiality
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational & prioritization skills
- Strong experience with G-Suite, MS Suite, ATS & HRIS systems
- Ability to learn & adapt to new tools & systems quickly
- Knowledge of basic employment law & HR practices preferred
- Start-up experience a plus
PILOTS PAY & PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Stock Options
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, & that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Pilot Fiber is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resumes submitted to a Pilot Fiber employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, & no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Pilot Fiber as a result of the referral or through other means.
VISA SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE