Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity.Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to
financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Reporting to Operations Senior Director, this role willhelp supportoperational reporting & analysis for the Product organization as part of Product Delivery's Business Strategy & Operations team.
We are seeking an Analyst, Business Strategy & Operations who enjoys digging into the numbers in an effort to drive operational performance, both globally & regionally, in a complex, matrixed environment. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, highly collaborative team player who is proactive at identifying & resolving issues. This individual contributor position is based out of our San Francisco or Foster City, CA office.
How you will make an impact:
- Deliver reporting & analysis including executive reporting, scorecards, product pipeline performance, & other ad hoc reports
- Reinforce adherence to metric definitions & data sources across all teams & regions
- Maintain data integrity & become the single point of truth for our executive scorecards, reporting & dashboards
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of experience in Finance, analytics, measurement, or related quantitative field
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools
- Ability to mine & analyze large sets of data, articulate trends, & present actionable insights
- Extreme attention to detail & ownership of work product
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team & produce time sensitive deliverables
- Experience working in an agile environment preferred
- Can conduct basic data analysis that includes data gathering & requirements specification
- Can sanity check data effectively
- Has the ability to produce basic reporting
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of problem solving methods to inform data analysis approach
- Understands how to communicate appropriately with other employees & partners
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.