When was the last time you were planning a business trip & really tried to save your company money? If your company allowed you to stay in a fancy hotel, would you ever volunteer to stay at an Airbnb or at a friends house? How about flying coach instead of business class? The vast majority of employees optimize for comfort & convenience, spending at the high end of their company policy limits, because, well, why not? So how can a company get its employees to care about expenses without implementing draconian policies, creating friction & frustrating employees? How can a company motivate its employees to save?
The answer is Rocketrip. Were a NYC-based startup that rewards business travelers for cost-sensitive behavior. Its a win-win: companies save, while employees cash in with real rewards.
Rocketrip is looking for a thoughtful & charismatic B2B2C marketing leader to help us grow. This role will report to our CRO, & will be responsible for driving our growth & acquisition strategy.
- Lead, own, & develop our marketing acquisition & retention strategy
- Manage & refine our brand vision, strategy, & communication plan
- Work directly with our CEO on positioning & messaging & act as a strategic thought partner to our Executive team
- Define all aspects of our brand presence, including website, content, social, design, & PR
- Build a culture of research, analysis, testing, & optimization of campaigns
- Build our customer segmentation & optimize channels for each segment
- Manage all areas of marketing, including demand generation, engagement, branding, content marketing & creative
- Mentor & guide the day-to day activities of the marketing team to ensure all projects & campaigns are prioritized & resourced
- 8+ years of progressive marketing experience
- 2+ years in a marketing leadership role
- A Bachelors Degree
- High growth B2B/ SaaS experience is a must
- Prior B2C experience is a plus
- Experience owning & exceeding MQL quota
- Proven experience in managing a team
- Strong leadership skills & the ability to create a positive team environment
- The ability to manage competing priorities & meet deadlines
MBA is a plus!
Here at Rocketrip, we...
- Are in high growth mode, & you will have the ability to make a huge impact.
- Offer great benefits, including medical, dental, & optical.
- Provide employees with a 401k plan.
- Believe it's important to rejuvenate & offer a "take what you need" vacation policy.
- Have a dog-friendly office.
- Provide access to gym membership discounts.
- Also give access to a range of other discounts including Citi Bike & Zipcar.
Founded in 2013 & headquartered in New York City, Rocketrip is aiming to revolutionize business travel by introducing the motivation to save. We're a group of tech innovators who looked at the current state of business travel, became frustrated by the antiquated employee & employer experiences, & decided to do something big about it. Our team is focused on utilizing technology, design & data to align employee & company interests.
Rocketrip is backed by a renowned set of investors & advisors, including Google Ventures (GV), Bessemer Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Genacast Ventures, & Y Combinator.