Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America's largest independent game developers with close to600employees & over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company'sgames have reachedmore than200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead byDaylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world's most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney,Netflix,Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, & many more.For more information: bhvr.com.
Behaviour Interactive is looking for a 3D Artist to participate in the development of its games. The versatile 3D artist will be required to produce various game elements such as environments & props. The ideal candidate has experience in the production of games on various platforms. The ideal candidate is autonomous & resourceful, with a keen eye for detail, & easily adapts to different styles. The candidate stays up to date with technological developments in the industry.
- Create the various elements required by the production of the game including textures & materials.
- Ensures optimal game performance by understanding & respecting the technical guidelines & optimizing of artistic elements, while achieving the desired visual quality.
- Communicates with other departments to understand their needs & requirements
- Degree from a recognized 3D school
- Mastery of the modeling component of the Autodesk Maya software. Relevant experience with other similar software will be considered.
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop
- Understanding PBR techniques (physically based rendering) is an asset.
- Portfolio demonstrates skills in creation of 3D models, textures, UV unfolding in & lighting
- Traditional drawing is an asset
- Ability to work in a team & communicate, orally & in writing, in a clear & concise manner
- Passion for video games
Please include your portfolio inyour application.