This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants demands shape our development path, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading
Adyen is looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to join the Account Management team in Toronto As product & industry experts, our Account Managers are strategic assets to their merchants. They focus first & foremost on understanding the unique needs of a merchant & delivering insight & solutions that meet those needs. As such, they accept end-to-end ownership of the success & satisfaction of the merchants in their care.
What youll do:
- Relationship Management: Build & drive strong relationships with key merchant contacts & leverage those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience.
- Strategic Consultation: Become a payment expert for our merchants, delivering expertise, education, leadership & guidance to merchants on their global payments strategy. Also provide a feedback loop for Adyen, by gathering merchants feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, & communicating these to product & management personnel.
- Portfolio Growth: Grow our relationship & business with assigned merchant accounts to help them grow, while also meeting our strategic & financial targets.
- Project Management: Collaborate with Adyen personnel & resources on internal & customer facing projects.
Who you are
- Commercial: Possess a commercial mindset, with the ability to build merchant relationships & help them grow, while also identifying mutually beneficial opportunities to drive commercial growth.
- Analytical & technical ability: Comfort with analytics, including spreadsheet analysis, as well as technical discussions about the nuances of payments & high level technical discussions.
- Critical thinker: Able to engage in & navigate fast paced discussions internally & with customers to drive positive outcomes.
- Motivation: Inspired by the potential for innovation in the payments space, & passionate in his/her drive to push boundaries & create value.
- Execution & results oriented: A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills & the ability to lead & manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Communication: Exceptional interpersonal skills & the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside & outside of Adyen.
- Global Perspective: Ability to interface seamlessly with a global multicultural team (culturally aware, adjusts his or her communication style to audiences), both internally & with customers.
- Must be open to 25% travel annually. Extensive travel required for first 3 to 4 months in order to meet leadership & the global team.
- Leadership: Proven experience leading by example (exhibiting integrity, enthusiasm, & drive) & fostering collaboration throughout organizations.
- Experience: 5+ years experience in account management, consulting, or a related field
- Fluency in French highly preferred
- Bachelors degree required
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the worlds leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, & in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos & L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!