Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is looking for an Agile Project Manager to join its Paris team to support our agile teams with reaching their Objectives, Key Results & Delivery goals. You will work with several teams within our Engineering department & help them to perform at their highest level. This will involve removing any impediments to progress by improving the value stream, facilitating meetings, planning the delivery milestones & working with our product team on Backlog clarity & phasing. The successful candidate will have extensive experience leading teams & the organization while using relevant Agile & Project Management practices.
Dashlane is a web & mobile app that simplifies password management for people & businesses. We empower organizations to protect company & employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they needanytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community & passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users & 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, & more secure internet.
This role can be either in person at our Paris offices or work remotely in France.
At Dashlane you will:
- Contribute to several teams as Agile Project Manager/ Scrum Master
- Drive & coach the implementation of the best practices for the teams to reach their objectives
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies such as Sprint Plannings, Backlog Refinements, Reviews & Retrospectives
- Guide teams by building Roadmaps with identified milestones & delivery ranges
- Involve teams in identifying and removing impediments while keeping Lean principles in mind
- Support the Product Owner(s) especially with respect to Backlog refinement
- Collaborate closely with Technical Leads, Sales, Marketing & other stakeholders to ensure the deliverables meet our highest standards
- Assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done, Acceptance Criteria, etc
- Demonstrate adaptability, by being able to step back & choose the right approach for the right context or project
- Actively identify & act on areas of improvement & propose actions to be more efficient
- 2+ years of Agile Project Manager/ Scrum Master experience in the fast-paced technical environment
- 2+ years experience implementing concepts & techniques from various agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban or XP.
- You are fluent in English
We're Also Looking For:
- Demonstrated capability in managing complex projects
- Great communication & leadership skills
- A Scrum Master Certification is a plus
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international companyfounded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & LisbonDashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.