As a Via Human Resources Business Partneryou will support the Via employee population in a variety of People Operations functions including but not limited to onboarding new hires, supporting continuous employee development, implementing new company policies & maintaining internal People Ops systems. Ultimately, you will ensure our People Ops initiatives are cost-effective, run smoothly & contribute to a healthy work environment.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Contribute towards the achievement of companys strategic & operational objectives
- Monitor internal HR systems & databases
- Implement & champion company policies
- Implement functional HRMS & internal databases across all departments & locations
- Oversee our payroll & performance evaluation systems
- Review & update our employment contracts & agreements
- Track key HR metrics like cost per hire & retention rates
- Measure the effectiveness of our benefits programs & recommend improvements
- Assist with the recruitment & onboarding of new employees
- Coordinate employee training & development initiatives
- Ensure our record-keeping & data processing procedures comply with GDPR requirements
- 3-7 years HR / People Operations experience, preferably with a startup company
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness & operations management
- Familiarity with business & financial principles & practices
- Strong Knowledge of Excel, Google Calendar & other basic IT skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Exceptional multitasking & organizational skills
- Proven work experience in an HR Operations or similar role
- Good knowledge of labor laws
- Experience designing compensation & benefits packages
- Ability to develop clear & fair company policies
- Excellent analytical & decision-making abilities
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience in designing compensation & benefits programs
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems including payroll tools
- BS in Human Resources Management or related field; MS is a plus
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.