Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
We are looking for a motivated Growth Account Executive who possesses a go-getter attitude, & is interested in evolving their career within the fast-growing customer engagement market. In this role you will be responsible for the Middle East region within our rapidly growing Emerging Markets sales team.
As a Growth Account Executive for Middle East, you are:
- Aligned with our core values.
- Willing to go above & beyond to wear your customers shoes, gain their trust, & make them wildly successful.
- Comfortable asking questions, seeking answers, & drawing the owl.
- Opinionated, but willing to collaborate & listen to ideas.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with many priorities, & have the ability to effectively prioritize tasks & manage your time.
- Hard-working & driven to exceed targets put in front of you.
- Able to prove success of owning your own book of business, & directly selling a technical product or service for at least 2 full sales cycles.
- Arabic language skills are a plus.
As a Growth Account Executive for Middle East, you will live the Twilio Magic values daily:
- BE AN OWNER: Responsible for new customer acquisition & driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned a quota for net new ARR & maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Work with customers across all verticals to understand their business & technical requirements. You will need to understand the capabilities of Twilios communications API platform so that together you can design a solution for their specific use case needs
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work diligently with cross-functional teams in Accounting, Finance, Legal, Pricing, & Operations to design mutually beneficial contracts to address customer requirements & balance the needs of our business
- DON'T SETTLE: Passionate about what you do & you are able to think outside of the box & have world-class interpersonal & communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, & financial details sound simple.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ability to balance competing priorities & manage multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, youve previously sold cloud or B2B enterprise software.
The Emerging Markets Sales team is central to Twilio's continued growth in EMEA. We work closely with our clients in the region to develop their scope of our products. Also to further develop new business & grow our major strategic clients.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our London office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.