fuboTV is the worlds only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues & teams, plus popular shows, movies & news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC & Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMCand thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's & Chromecast.
Were rapidly growing in employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds & traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
Reporting to the VP of Business Analytics, the Senior Analyst Product/Retention is accountable for delivering analytics, insights & recommendations to the product & marketing teams within the fuboTV organization. This critical team function is responsible for reporting & analysis, as well as business decision support including:
- Forecasts for fuboTVs paid subscriptions
- Understanding & articulating the various factors impacting business & financial performance.
- Developing & maintaining reports & dashboards
- Ensure the business has clear visibility into revenue, trials, conversion metrics, ARPU, lifetime value, acquisition costs, channel performance & modeling of cohorts of customers for a variety of purposes.
- Partner with Product team to design & analyze testing & enhancements to product flows & features that drive customer engagement & promote retentive behavior.
- Create new dashboards & reports to track & communicate outcomes & provide recommendations.
- Support the business by identifying new opportunities via data insights & analyses
- Proactively identify risks based on planned actions.
- Partner with business intelligence team on data, reporting & table structures.
- Support all internal teams as applicable
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a quantitative field; masters degree in a quantitative field preferred
- 4- years' experience as an analyst, preferably for a subscription-based business.
- Exceptional quantitative analytic & modeling skills
- Expert level Excel
- Experience using Tableau
- Expert SQL skills
- Proficiency with a site or event tracking tool: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Amplitude, or comparable
- Proficiency with R or Python is a plus
- Experience developing dashboards & reports.
- Strong understanding of retention & engagement analytics & tactics waterfalls, lifetime value, etc.
- Experience partnering with CRM teams on app notification & email strategies.
- Familiarity with setting up & analyzing A/B tests & partnering with product team on execution.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to summarize data insights into written documents & present in executive meetings.
- Problem solving & ability to think logically & proactively
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards.
- Robust benefit package including equity, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company