At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes & fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged & empowered home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active in 12 different countries across 3 continents. In Canada, our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal. We have launched facilities across the country & have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse FreshFam enables us to connect with our customers & turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values & forms the foundation for a great place to work!
If you would like to join a dynamic & highly motivated team & work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact & make a difference every single day, then join us!
About the Role
We are on the hunt for a motivated, analytical problem-solver to join our production team! The Production Coordinator is responsible for supporting & developing our production projects aimed at increasing efficiency & process improvement. You will support Production Supervisors & work closely with the Operations Manager. The ideal candidate is curious, analytical, & process driven. You will be employed at our Abbotsford distribution facility & will report to the Operations Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Create weekly production documents for receiving, staging, production, & shipping
- Review customer error calls relevant to production to measure & track quality, accuracy, & pick metrics along with identifying error trends to improve defined metrics
- Run weekly printing operations for logistics, product & marketing materials
- Manage weekly maintenance of printers, keep track of printing materials, & weekly purchases
- Conduct daily 5S, process, & facility readiness checks
- Coordinate with ops team, suppliers & contractors to implement corrective & preventive action plan
- Assist Operations Manager & Production Supervisor on day-to-day tasks as required
At minimum, you have:
- Bachelors degree or related management work experience
- 0-2 years of experience coordinating production in a fulfillment/distribution center; preferably within Food & Beverage industry
- Quantitative & analytical experience must have proficiency using MS Excel & G-Suite Apps
- Innovative: Think of creative & efficient solutions to problems others may take for granted
- Ownership: Take pride in what you do. Treat the process as if it is your own.
- Time Management: Understand process flow & prioritize accordingly.
- Proactive, ambitious, & assertive: you think beyond the scope of a given assignment.
- Self-Motivated: Desire to earn responsibility through hard work & integrity.
What youll get in return:
- Competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Working with a fun, ambitious & supportive team
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills & experience, & strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, & People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender & sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.