What were looking for:
The Director, People & Culture leads the strategic & tactical HR function. This role is responsible for establishing & implementing HR strategies that foster growth of the org & people development, as well as overseeing all HR administration such as payroll, benefits, billing, compliance, new employee onboarding & offboarding, & overseeing recruiting & special projects.
Heres what youll do:
- Establish & implement HR strategies that foster the growth of the organization & people development.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation & rewards, employee relations, learning & development & recognition programs.
- Partner with leaders & managers to identify broad organizational challenges or opportunities, & build upon Superflys existing culture to implement necessary structural changes required to enable the company to continue to grow.
- Demonstrate analytical capabilities & provide insightful data to guide decision making & provide proactive solutions.
- Build strong relationships within the organization in order to communicate & align HR strategy to meet business needs.
- Monitor & measure existing policies around cross-border compliance, benefits, compensation & build on them.
- Create sustainable solutions for manager, team, & individual challenges by introducing innovative & engaging coaching & mediation techniques.
- Own the recruiting process through the entire candidate lifecycle for all positions, including coordination of resume flow, screening, diligent candidate correspondence & scheduling, interviewing, & collaborating with hiring managers
- Oversee the processing bi-monthly payroll including tracking salary increases & deductions such as health benefits, IRA contributions, life insurance, long term disability, gym membership & Wage Works
- Oversee all benefits administration & enrollment (both online & on paper) including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability & IRA enrollments & deductions
- Review monthly billing for medical, dental, vision & HRA/FSA to ensure all employees, amounts, & billing groups are correct & submit to accounting in a timely fashion. Follow-up with insurance company & brokers on any discrepancies & work towards correcting them
- Schedule & lead annual open enrollment meetings & individual enrollments with new employees as they become eligible
- Create benefits marketing material & keep all information up to date, clearly communicated & easily accessible
- Manage new employee onboarding including W4, I9, direct deposit, confidentiality agreement, handbook receipt, wage acknowledgement & any additional forms required for employee files as well as scheduling all onboarding training both with the P&C team & hiring manager
- Work with office managers to ensure all new employees are properly onboarded with welcome letter, email, phone, computer, business cards, bio & photo for directory & any other information required
- Manage all employee offboarding including sending change in employment status letter, COBRA information, & working with office managers to disable email, phone, Slack, remove from directory
- Process and/or dispute unemployment claims
- Process workers compensation claims
- Stay up to date on all Department of Labor, IRS, & ACA compliance issues to ensure Superflys policies & procedures are compliant with all federal & state laws in all locations
Your Strengths include:
- Ability to handle confidential company information & maintain absolute discretion
- Knowledge of state & federal laws regarding Title VII, discrimination, immigration, independent contractor status & FLSA
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to listen and empathize
- Strong employee relations skills
- Adaptable & accountable self-starter
- 8-12 years of HR experience at a growing organization
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, interact, influence & negotiate with a variety of internal clients & external candidates at all levels
- Bachelors degree in a human resources, communications or related field
- Technological knowledge & ease with Google Apps, Microsoft Office Suite & a keen sense of sharing information across multiple departments
Why work at Superfly:
We are idea evolvers, people lovers, music nerds & passionate humans who are constantly striving to enhance our industry leading-work. We have fun taking work seriously. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous company contribution towards employee medical benefits, 100% company paid dental, vision, & long-term disability plans, flexible spending account, voluntary life insurance, commuter benefits, retirement plan, flexible time off policy & a strong, collaborative, positive company culture which we expect you will contribute to. We are an equal opportunity employer.