Here at Appian, were passionate about technology. We love making it, & we love using it. Joining Appian Engineering will provide you with the opportunity to learn in an environment that values cross-functional collaboration & is committed to personal & professional growth. We want to revolutionize the way people work, & in doing so, we develop the Appian platform to be simple so our customers can thrive.
Were all about building awesome software, & we create an engineering experience to match. As a Software Engineer on our Tools & Infrastructure Team, you will drive execution for the fully automated build/test/deploy system that Appian uses to manage its software development. You will enable the next wave of our world-class infrastructure, ensuring that it is always available, responsive, & capable of meeting the diverse needs of a dynamic & high-powered development team.
- Creating, configuring, & enhancing the tools we use to get things done (GitLab, Terraform, JIRA, Jenkins, GitHub) & our automated CI/CD pipeline
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams across Engineering & other departments
- Leveraging cutting edge technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, & Terraform, & designing & building new features to increase product quality, decrease cycle time, & improve developer efficiency
- Becoming a master of our current product infrastructure
- Keeping automated infrastructure up-to-date as dependent technologies evolve & scale (JEE application servers, JDK, RDBMS)
- Automating every aspect of our development lifecycle & help us in our mission to achieve continuous delivery
- Creating new tools to increase departmental visibility into product quality, performance & releasability
- Being the advocate of the adoption of DevSecOps culture & mindset