Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
The Go-to-Market (GTM) Product team is part of the Solutions team within Unqork. The GTM Product teams responsibilities include three major pillars:
- Developing & maintaining GTM Products representing pre-built solutions for key use cases across Financial Services, Insurance, Public Enterprise & Healthcare, using the Unqork Platform
- Developing & administering the Unqork Marketplace for distributing best practice application & integration templates
- Supporting the Unqork Alliances ecosystem & helping SI Partners & preferred vendors be successful in using the Unqork Platform
As a Product Delivery Specialist you will be focused on supporting the delivery of GTM Products, Marketplace infrastructure, & Marketplace template content using the Unqork platform itself. This is a critical function for supporting our clients in delivering high-quality software applications faster, getting to market sooner, & deploying modern software applications solving their industrys most pertinent pain-points. This role will be part of a talented, multi-disciplinary team to deliver whole solutions & features according to our GTM Product & Marketplace roadmaps.
In this role, you will:
- Become an expert in Unqorks no-code platform throughout the software development lifecycle
- Play a key role in building out the GTM Products & Unqork Marketplace end-to-end by collaborating within multi-functional product development pods including Product Managers, Designers, Product Architects, Product Operations, & QA partners
- Support GTM Product Architects to create & advocate for new software architecture patterns & best practices on the Unqork platform
- Help shape the evolution of the Unqork offering to continue to create an innovative, creative ecosystem for building complex software
What we're looking for:
- 2-5 years of experience at a technology company, and/or in a technology, implementation/ delivery or program management role
- Experience working in a team environment
- Self-motivated & independent learner
- Strong attention to detail
- Collaborative & enthusiastic attitude
- Open-minded & enjoys solving complex problems
- Ability to work in a highly-dynamic & fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, experience in computer science, front-end web development or software engineering a plus
- Bachelors degree a plus