Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Were currently seeking a highly motivated, curious, & innovative Senior Event Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team in the heart of NYC, Yext HQ.
Who You Are
Youre a passionate person who thrives in a fast paced environment. You care deeply about your work, & always apply polish to your output. Youre excited about technology, & you love getting others just as excited. Youre a fast learner with a knack for amplifying those ideas in compelling strategic event ideas & execution. When you see an opportunity, you seize it, & when you see a gap, you fill it.
You have an eye for detail, & prioritize those small touches that make a big statement. You understand the importance of location, location, location & constantly are looking outside the box for unique customer experiences. For you, no task is too small, & there is always an opportunity to challenge status quo.
Who We Are
Were a passionate Marketing team within a fast-paced, innovative company. Our challenge is the ultimate marketing challenge -- marketing to marketers. We work tirelessly to build a company & product worth the hype & aim to introduce customers, prospects, & partners to Yexts products & services. We are hyper-connected & always on, & always passionate about what we do.
Were currently on the hunt to add a new Senior Event Marketing Manager to our team. Our dream candidate not only has a creative approach to the strategic event marketing, but understands the tech space & is passionate about providing a unique & engaging experience for customers around the world. The individual were seeking for this position understands the power of strategic event planning, & is excited about for opportunity to be involved with the growth of a world-class event marketing team.
If you relish the opportunity to use strategic event marketing to grow an already impressive company, we can help you evolve your career overnight.
- Design, create & execute industry trade shows, conferences, & third party sponsorships for Yext.
- Own & activate the entirety of the sponsorship strategy & plan year over year for the domestic market.
- Work with management team to vet conferences & event opportunities, research new opportunities & lead the planning & execution around all aspects of Yext participation & brand.
- Manage onsite execution of events as well as post event follow up.
- Manage internal & external communication around events & conferences.
- Develop plan for sponsorships to align with lead generation & brand awareness among key audiences.
- Evangelize corporate event standards & best practices with all teams that attend events.
- Work with international colleagues to define the strategy & process of sponsored events in those markets.
- Assist with execution of marketing plan across all business channels
- Work closely with other partners within the company: Sales, Operations, Product Development, HR, etc.
- Negotiate contracts for tradeshows, hotels, conference centers, restaurants, suites, local venues, & various types of suppliers
- Assist overall project manager & coordinate resources cross-functionally & externally while managing deliverables for all resources involved
- Collaborate effectively with the Marketing & Sales teams & various leaders & executives in order to ensure that our events are successful, & that all prospects & clients are receiving an on-brand, best-in-industry experience
- Research & assess new ways to drive interest at events with leads, leveraging event advertising, targeted lists, & other opportunities to get out there; test & follow-up campaigns
- Maintain & grow relationships with conference organizers to extend & amplify marketing initiatives
- Conduct internal meetings to develop event strategic & go-to market strategy for each event.
- Collaborate with event team members on Yext owned events, included but not limited to half day programs & ONWARD.
- Travel to events to oversee on-site execution & conduct site inspections
- Manage respective sponsorship budget.
- Manage effective lead generation tactics & track & report on results.
- Bachelor's degree & a minimum of 3-6 years of relevant experience, including event planning, preferably in an entrepreneurial setting.
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail; Passionate about your work
- Comfortable & flexible in a fast changing environment
- Quick start mentality with high production output
- Efficient worker with a positive, proactive & energetic personality
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, visual skills, ability to prioritize
- Creative, diplomatic, ability to multitask & handle pressure
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders including C-level team members, entrepreneurs, investors, executives & vendors
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic environment with many types of people at various levels
- Experience developing RFPs, reviewing contracts & vendor negotiation
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team, prioritize assignments, & meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Office, Excel, Google docs & Salesforce are a plus
- Role requires approximately 30% domestic travel
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, & Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team & culture on the muse, our website, & our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.