BlaBlaCar's vision is to bring fairness, freedom & fraternity to the world of travel.
BlaBlaCar was created in 2006 with one dream in mind: fill the millions of empty seats on the road to create an efficient, affordable & friendly way to travel. Today, our global, trusted community counts 75 million members in 22 countries, enabling a smarter, large scale & truly sustainable transport network.
Born from a simple idea of people sharing their rides, BlaBlaCar's ambition is to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility. We offer long distance carpooling service, a commuting carpooling service, & since 2018 a marketplace bus service too. A filled bus emits one third of the emissions per passenger kilometer as an average car. So we want to fill those seats too!
In 2018, 84 million travellers used BlaBlaCar globally saving 1.6 million tons of CO2. Meanwhile we enabled human connections, bringing people closer together in more ways than one with 87% of members say that carpooling is an enriching experience.
BlaBlaCar offers a truly & unique international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices in Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw. English is the official spoken language across BlaBlaCar. We are privately-held & founder-led. Our team of 500 employees is entrepreneurial, passionate, & fundamentally mission-driven.
Why join us?
As a Senior Partner Manager Bus in the French team, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to building a new vertical at BlaBlaCar. We are looking for someone who has the grit & motivation to join an entrepreneurial adventure, & the common sense & operational skills to handle the growth of operations on a daily basis.
Your mission is to accompany the General Manager of France & Benelux & the Head of Bus Operations in bus-related projects. You will be responsible directly for a P&L. You will grow your skills in project management & business transformation. You will have multiple internal & external stakeholders & will embrace a wide very wide scope of tasks.
As such, the role requires an analytical mind, an entrepreneurial spirit, interpersonal skills, operational skills & a strong commitment.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Be responsible for a P&L & manage your projects with a high degree of autonomy
- Generate a marketing & pricing strategy for a subset of our bus offering
- Manage the implementation & continuous of the strategy for a subset of our bus offering
- Investigate ways to improve operational aspects of our Bus activities & deploy the projects
- Handle senior external relationships with the relevant stakeholders (partners & providers)
We are looking for humble, caring, indulgent peoplewho enjoy working with a dynamic team andare willing to help, find solutions, learn & share their knowledge.
What you will need to be successful:
- 5-7 years of work experience, ideally in consulting or operations
- High level of business common sense & desire to grow operational skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Solution-driven mindset
- High-energy, humble & motivated by innovation & constant change
- Fluent in French & English
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris, France
- Contract: Permanent
What we offer all of our employees
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too
- A strong Fun & Serious company culture
- State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
- A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
- Bi-Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos, so that we're all up to date with where our product stands
- Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member.
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below. You may upload your resume in French or English, in PDF format. You will have to answer a few questions in French.
We will review your application within the next two weeks. If your profile fits our requirements, we will send you a video test. We will then invite you for various interviews with our Community Relations Team.
Please note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.