LendKey is solving a complex challengeto improve lives with lending made simpleby helping financial institutions compete in the digital age & provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect & desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions & banks to conduct their education loan programs.
Consumer loan servicing on behalf of our bank & credit union clients is a critical component of LendKeys business. The loan servicing team is responsible for ensuring that borrowers repay their loans on time. As part of this, the team is responsible for accurate communications with borrowers & management of various client loan programs.
What youll do:
- Manage & direct the daily activities of Loan Servicing Specialists under guidance of the Loan Servicing Manager
- Help lead day-to-day coaching & development efforts of Loan Servicing Specialist team members; provide on-going training on our business, processes or collections related negotiation skills
- Have daily stand up meetings to cover prior days performance & current day expectations
- Responsible for managing the loan servicing Specialists daily activities related to servicing customer loan portfolios & ensuring compliance with established guidelines
- Roll up your sleeves to address & resolve associate issues by exercising judgement & acting as an associate advocate
- Identify, resolve, & escalate concerns/issues (associate, system, client, customer, etc) as needed.
- Conduct at least 2 side by sides per month of coaching to each team member
- Conduct at least 1 call review session with each agent to allow each agent to self-score his/her call(s)
- Monitor the call queue & tracking inbound calls
- Participate in the recruitment, interview, & hiring process of Loan Servicing Specialist candidates
- Resolve escalated customer complaints & questions
- Communicate solutions, successes, & opportunities to the Loan Servicing Manager
- Motivate & encourage Loan Servicing Specialists through positive communication & feedback
- Practice & ensure compliance with LendKey policies & procedures
- Have in-depth working knowledge of LendKeys loan products & systems
- Work with internal departments to solve technical issues