GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy & healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
We are hiring a Business Development Representative to our Client Sales team in New York!
- Engage prospects & identify clients to contact via phone, e-mail, & other creative channels
- Collaborate with the business development team & educate them on details of opportunities
- Manage expectations & overcome objections
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales goals
- Demonstrate the value of Gympass by educating companies on the importance of our company's mission
- Become the go to person regarding new & existing target industries across multiple sectors & geographies
- Continually seek & take advantage of opportunities to network with clients at industry events
- Roll-up your sleeves & help when needed
WHO YOU ARE
- A true team player who loves collaborating in order to achieve both group & individual goals
- Tenacious & goal oriented - a plus if you have proven experience in business development, sales, corporate relationship management or account management
- Self-starter who can multi-task & adapt to a fast-growing organization
- Coach-able as well as a visionary
- Possess strong verbal & written communication skills
- Capable of absorbing data to create analytically based strategies
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental & life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission & encourage our employees & their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life & we want our employees to take the time to be present & enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological & adopted children, regardless of gender & parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook Life at Gympass & LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.