BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For six straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE
Pure is looking to hire a Strategic Alliance Director for Red Hat. In this role you will:
- Lead Pures worldwide alliance relationships with Red Hat & drive Pures success in the areas of private & hybrid cloud, & cloud native applications. Success will be measured in terms of pipeline, bookings & global execution upstream (product/technology) & downstream (sales/partners/support).
- Establish yourself as the go-to resource for all partner & customer facing Red Hat business development opportunities.
- Lead the joint demand generation activity with Red Hat that drives pipeline in existing Pure customers & creates whitespace opportunities.
- Build strong cross functional relationships that drive a seamless technology & market execution plan.
- Establish a strategic & global perspective regarding Pures go-to-market with Red Hat. Example: strategic & creative initiatives with other Pure ecosystem & GTM partners.
- Develop strategies that allow Pure to capitalize on the emerging trends, strategic direction, & gaps in hybrid cloud & cloud native applications market.
- Develop key executive & field relationships between key Pure stakeholders & their Red Hat counterparts.
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 8+ years of Alliance management and/or technology industry business development.
- Ability to balance strategy, sales & a roll-up your sleeves & "get it done" attitude.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Pures Red Hat integrations & solutions to articulate a Pure value proposition.
- Motivated team player with expertise working in a fast paced, cross-functional manner.
- Ability to establish field facing & product/BU senior level relationships.
- Proven track record on delivering results & getting things done.
- Strong business acumen, outstanding communication skills & capability to effectively build relationships with executive leaders in the targeted Alliance ecosystem.
- Effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, alliances, product business units, marketing, legal, operations & other Alliance stakeholders.
- Availability to travel domestically & internationally 30% to 40% of the time (when safe to do so).
- Bachelors degree required, MBA a plus.
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.