As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is currently seeking a Sr. Systems Analyst to play a critical role in the development & implementation of revenue system enhancements & modifications. The Sr. Systems Analyst will be part of the Finance Systems Strategy (FSS) organization, which is responsible for defining the global finance systems roadmap as well as the implementation & enhancement of global revenue systems. The FSS Revenue team works closely with the business owners of the Revenue systems & the Corporate IT team to define business requirements & user stories. Excellent business & systems analysis, critical thinking, & communication skills are crucial for this role. Must also be self-directed & comfortable in multi-tasking, disciplined, & adaptable to change.
- Collaborate with business partners & IT team to develop comprehensive & concise business requirements & user stories to help drive revenue system solutions, in a complex & high volume payment transaction processing environment.
- Lead & deliver multiple system projects running simultaneously.
- Execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process & validation of system changes for the global revenue systems in coordination with business process owners. The global revenue systems include legacy systems as well as commercial off-the shelf packages such as Oracle Revenue Management & Billing (ORMB).
- Anticipate, communicate & escalate system testing scope issues to the IT team & other stakeholders
- Oversee ad-hoc analyses of revenue system processes & data to support future billing transformations & pricing changes
- Communicate effectively & proactively with all levels of management & articulate ideas & recommendations clearly.
- Develop in-depth understanding of Visa's revenue management systems & processes.
- Drive efficiency & effectiveness by streamlining, standardizing & automating processes & reporting requirements.
- Work with limited direction & supervision, usually within a complex & changing environment, to drive delivery of solutions & meet project deadlines.
- Ensure compliance with Financial Internal Controls & SOX control requirements as deemed appropriate. Identify, recommend & implement control improvements throughout revenue processes.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert level guidance on testing & functionality of Visa revenue systems to non-Finance users & groups introducing new products & revenue sources.
- Participate in system & process reviews & identify opportunities for significant enhancements in operational efficiency, overall effectiveness & identifiable benefits to the company.
- Synthesize complex data findings into logical conclusions & impact assessment for management recommendation.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 6 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree with a combination of Systems/Accounting/Finance concentration or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or1 year of work experience with a PhD degree
- 8 or more years of progressive system implementations, business requirements analysis & solution building & internal controls implementation & assessment experience preferably with large, multi-national, publicly-traded companies.
- Experience in Oracle Revenue Management & Billing (ORMB) or Oracle Customer Care & Billing (CC&B) strongly preferred. Experience with other enterprise revenue software packages (e.g. Oracle BRM, SAP, Amdocs, etc.),
- Experience in handling large data & create automation & efficiency tools for analysis, validation & testing.
- Proficient in working with BI toolssuch as TABLEAU, MicroStrategy, TM1, PowerBI, etc.
- Hands on experience in architecting & configuration of business rules related to payments transactions in DROOLs
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) & ability to translate complex information into comprehensive, concise & high quality business requirements/user stories with minimal revisions.
- Excellent data analysis skills & demonstrated experience in testing, validation, Quality Assurance, User Acceptance Testing, & related disciplines. Proficiency in Excel & Access required.
- Excellent project management skills & ability to effectively juggle multiple projects at one time & meet project deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly & achieve in-depth understanding of complex processes & systems.
- Excellent understanding of the Agile methodology, SCRUMand Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process.
- Expert in managing JIRA tasks & lifecycles & providing dashboards for leadership communication on project status & issues
- Streamlining business processes for efficiency & quality deliverables
- Background in payment industry & transaction based billing preferred. Experience & knowledge of Visa transaction processing systems attractive.
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.