Do you want to redefine the way travellers explore the world? Join us in beautiful Amsterdam as a Senior Product Manager for new product development!
Booking.com is the worlds leading accommodation site, but boasts a small, start-up feel. Whatever you want to do, whenever you want to go, you can book it with us, thats our vision. With over 1 million room nights booked every day in our 1.5+ million accommodations worldwide, our mission is to empower people to experience the world. As our business is constantly growing, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team, impact our users on a daily basis & take our product to the next level.
As a Senior Product Manager for In-stay Services - Guest Experience, you will be working on our platform to allow guests book extra services for their stay, anything from wine or champagne to spa & birthday surprises. Your objective is to build the best experience for guests to find & book the services they need for an unforgettable trip experience.
- Take full ownership of building the guest-facing experience for In-stay Services for both web & app.
- Optimize the experience to improve conversion & guest satisfaction by offering the right service to the right customer at the right time
- Collaborate with other PMs in the track & define the In-stay Services product vision & strategy to build one of the top priorities business area for Booking.com;
- After the product-market fit, leverage on the vast Booking.com knowledge & network to impact a worldwide audience;
Who you are:
- Understand that new product development can be an emotional roller coaster & delayed gratification only comes with great perseverance.
- Relentless & execution-driven with a take-charge attitude to manage the full development cycle of a product.
- Problem solver who is not afraid of taking on the biggest challenges in the travel industry & break them into products that bring value to customers & Booking.com.
- On top of new technologies like machine learning & other tools that can unlock some of the bigger opportunities for technology companies.
- Data-driven; base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, & motivational to others.
- Open to diversity in all shapes & sizes.
- 5+ years of experience working with web-based companies.
- Experience with B2C marketplace products and/or e-commerce.
- Autonomous on data querying & analytics;
- Previous involvement in new product development or a startup environment.
- Good eye to design & research to build great customer experiences
Whats in it for you?
The Senior Product Manager, new product development position is open to worldwide candidates. We provide assistance for you & your family with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working & living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 400+ technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year.
- Headquarters located in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe: Amsterdam
- Performance-based company that offers 26 vacation days, career advancement & lucrative compensation, including bonuses.
- Training, regular hackathons & opportunities to travel & attend global conferences.
- Discount on Booking.com accommodations with the Booking Deal including other perks & benefits.
- Company sponsored family & social activities to help our employees become integrated with each other & Dutch culture.
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world.