Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Come join us here at Conductor! Conductor is a technology company with a passion for helping you help your customers. Marketers use our software & services to create & optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions, & solves problems for real people.
Its an exciting time to join Conductor as we recently raised $150 million at a $525 million valuation to build out our technology & acquired ContentKing - the worlds first real-time website auditing & monitoring platform.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to own the relationship between Conductor & our enterprise customers key stakeholders. In this role, you will be responsible for renewing & growing Conductors existing enterprise customers. This position works in partnership with Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales, Marketing, & Pre-Sales. The candidate will be a high impact individual capable of working cross-functionally to continuously drive improvements to customers success metrics, grow revenue from assigned accounts, ensure exceptional customer experiences, & facilitate knowledge exchange between customers & Conductor team members. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic & the desire to not only meet net retention targets but to exceed them.
What you'll do (Responsibilities):
- Act as the business owner of assigned accounts; Define & implement a clear vision & business plan for your accounts to drive net retention
- Proactively manage pipeline & renewals to meet quarterly net retention targets across a set of existing Conductor customers
- Understand & anticipate clients business needs to drive the success & growth of accounts leveraging strong interpersonal & negotiation skills to drive commercial, business & technical discussions with customers that present a compelling case for solutions, including articulation of technical solution benefits to key customer stakeholders.
- Cultivate strong relationships with multiple executive sponsors, establish strategic alignment between customers objectives & Conductors solutions, & develop a long-term strategy to address their strategic outcomes & drive results.
- Champion your clients internally while working across many departments to solve problems & achieve results, collaborating with Customer Success, Customer Support, Professional Services & Engineering to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Assist customers with challenges & problems, & mapping to solutions in Conductor's platform & services offering in order to convert them into sales opportunities when possible.
- Act as a trusted consultant & customer advisor. Display the required patience, motivation, & drive to successfully navigate dynamic situations. Possess a customer advocacy mindset & the willingness to drive positive customer outcomes.
- Negotiate contract renewals & expansion opportunities
- Maintain accurate account & opportunity forecasting within our internal CRM
- Apply strong technical expertise & knowledge of Conductor's capabilities, market insights, & a deep understanding of the customer's business strategy to effectively influence & partner with customers to identify new business opportunities.
- Prepare business reviews, proposals, demos, investment summaries, & contracts; completing QBRs & EBRs with primary contacts & executive stakeholders
- Maintain a strong knowledge of assigned customers platform adoption & utilization trends.
- Work as a team player by contributing, learning, & sharing new knowledge as a leader for newer & more junior team members
Who you are (Required Skills/Abilities):
- BS/BA degree desired; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a B2B Account Management, Sales or Customer Success role
- Tech savvy with an agility to learn about our platform, & the ability to talk the talk about web-based technologies.
- Strong proficiency working Salesforce or other CRM & sales enablement tools required
- Advanced knowledge of Digital Marketing required with an understanding of SEO as a plus
- Prior experience working within an enterprise SaaS organization required
- Strong account planning & account management capability aligning client strategy & desired outcomes with Conductors' solutions to drive deep & long-lasting revenue relationships with clients
- Knowledgeable of industry trends, companies, technology, & displays passion for Digital Marketing & SEO. Proactively works to remain informed about new trends.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills (including presentations), capable of conveying issues clearly & persuasively, making points concisely & ensuring successful overall communication channels with increased level of trust from customers.
- Comfortable working directly with multiple C-level executives, business sponsors, IT, & procurement
- Exceptional listening & interpersonal skills with a high degree of approachability & trustworthiness
- Strong team player with proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems & achieve results as well as work independently & make sound decisions
- Experience managing complex sales cycles, including discovery, objection handling, proposal building, negotiation, procurement, contract review & closing
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, G suite)
- High level of urgency, Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive can-do approach
- Strong presenting & consultative skills with the ability to uncover & relate to the clients needs & strategy
- Ability to travel (10%+) to meet clients in order to support Account Reviews & on site efforts to ensure client adoption & use of the Conductor platform.
- Proven history of exceeding sales/retention targets for enterprise software solutions
- Strong ability to negotiate & close enterprise level agreements, & ability to establish & hold customers to key timelines
Compensation: Conductor maintains competitive, performance-based compensation programs.
The base salary range for this role is currently $81,120 - $135,200
Actual base salary offered may vary within this range based on education, knowledge, skills, abilities, relevant experience, internal equity, & geographic location, among other factors. The actual compensation, if offered a position, will be based on these factors.
Variable compensation: In addition to the base salary, this role is also eligible for a variable bonus based on attainment of quota & performance targets.
Benefits: Conductor offers the following attractive benefits & perks including: 100% covered employee medical plan, a dental & vision plans, 401(k) with employer contribution, an unlimited vacation policy, 10 sick days, short-term disability, long-term disability, generous paid parental leave, Employee assistance program, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life & accidental death insurance, & a host of perks (YOLO Months, internet/cell phone allowance, fully stacked kitchens, one-time home office stipend at hire, etc.).
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives & challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, & stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, & business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances where a particular employee works.