Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data & technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US & we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The IT & Systems team at CarGurus is looking for a System Administrator to join the group! This person will be responsible for the daily monitoring, management, troubleshooting & issue resolution for all CG corporate enterprise software platforms. These systems include Okta, O365, MimeCast, Slack, JumpCloud, Carbon Black, Atlassian platforms, DialPad & Zoom. You'll have the opportunity to implement new systems to meet the challenges of a growing, global company. The right candidate will work closely with all of the corporate system owners across the company including Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, & Engineering. We're looking for someone who is strong with collaboration technology, designing solutions, project planning, & execution of those plans. You will need to document, design, & train users on the new systems implemented.
What You'll Do:
- Day to Day administration of IT Services applications: OKTA, Jump Cloud, MimeCast, Slack Enterprise Grid, VoIP (Dial Pad), Atlassian Cloud (JIRA & Confluence), Carbon Black, Zendesk, & Microsoft Office 365.
- Lead project delivery for new software or application implementations, changes, & improvements in the SSO environment.
- Experience with Collaboration Software (Zoom, Google Meet, Teams), Designing solutions & ongoing support.
- Documenting all projects via Jira/Monday.
- Supporting macOS & Windows in an enterprise environment.
Who You Are:
- Demonstrable ability to plan & detail all project work thru Jira.
- 3 plus years experience administering enterprise applications.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead a multitude of complex tasks & responsibilities.
- Experience supporting macOS & Windows in an enterprise environment
- Strong troubleshooting & time leadership skills.
- Craft clear & concise documentation & knowledge base articles.
- Help to develop & communicate IT policy & role-based access to applications & systems.
- Experience working in a SOX compliant environment.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning & development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks & benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, & more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace, but trust & transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves & their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that flexibility plays a critical role in enabling our people to thrive in both their personal & professional lives. We currently welcome Gurus into our Cambridge, MA office on a voluntary basis but do not require employees to physically be in the office. We will adopt a hybrid working model when health experts & government officials in our local communities deem it safe to do so. Specific arrangements within this model will be up to team leaders discretion; we encourage you to discuss your questions & needs during the interview process.
All US CarGurus employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation. This helps us to safeguard the health of our employees & their families, our customers & visitors, & the community at large.