Our mission is to create the most amazing banking experience for SMEs through technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that's why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable & help you excel in your work (read more about our method).
Alexandre & Steve launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Wired
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- And 150+ happy Qontoers helping us building the bank of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | we tackle big problems
- Teamwork | we can only create magic by working together
- Mastery | we grow & get better every day
- Integrity | we care & respect our community
The Website Conversion Manager is responsible for increasing Qonto website overall conversion: through register started, leads generated for sales or new sources of leads
As the Website Conversion Manager, you will be in charge of improving conversion paths on Qonto's website through analysis & user research, new tools & features that have impact, new path development, AB testing, And with the broad scope of our 4 markets: France, Italy, Spain & Germany, the sky is the limit with your creativity!
You will join the Growth & Acquisition team, with 5 talented people to help you succeed in your ambitious mission & you will work closely with growth engineers (i.e. full stack developers) & international teams.