Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What's it all about?
The Senior Manager of Client Marketing (CEE Region) willbe supporting the Hungary market development plan by defining the B2B2C strategy & marketing plan under supervision of the HoM to increase the level of client & merchant activations by partnering with marketing on central & sub-regional levels, sub-regional & local product owners, & client facing teams to identity & execute upon opportunities to effectively market Visa products in Hungary & Slovakia
You will develop close working relationships with key clients to build win/win customized initiative ideas & plans together, working across all levels (country/cluster/European) & functions (marketing, card teams, retail banking, management board etc) as needed. Support newly acquired clients with marketing & communications support.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Support Slovak clients with local language/on the ground marketing activities & advice
- Build client marketing toolkits to be applied for medium sized clients
- Closely interact with the European Client Marketing manager & client marketing managers across CEE & other clusters to exchange learnings & scale up ideas
- Manage the co-marketing for new product launches to ensure maximum traction with client & merchants
- Support nationwide campaigns for Hungary with local language & market expertise
- Manage & accurately report budgets & deliver projects on time
- Develop innovative, new to Visa' ways of maximising reach via client & merchants
- Ensure that planned marketing activities align with key Visa priorities & client objectives & have well defined business & marketing KPIs
- Conduct analysis & provide locally focused thought leadership & advice by leveraging data, metrics, & insights to be shared with internal teams, senior management, & external clients
- Manage local agency partners to execute integrated marketing programs & communications
- Champion the brand position in the market for B2B audiences
- Optimise the value of Visa's global sponsorship portfolio to deliver against client & merchant objectives
What we're after
- Educated to degree level, or hold equivalent professional experience
- Proven, first-hand knowledge of the Hungarian & Slovak market
- Fluent in Hungarian,and English (Slovak as an advantage)
- Strong strategic trade marketing/marketing background with experience delivering measurable business results
- Good understanding of Visa & the payments eco-system
- Experience with developing multi-channel marketing programs & comfort using data to optimise campaigns from multiple sources
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual & analytical rigor
- Adept at using data from multiple sources to build investment/business cases to prove how marketing strategies drive the business
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organisation with multiple stakeholders to deliver accurate & on-time project deliverables
- Excellent project management skills & attention to detail
- Strong influencing skills to persuade & negotiate with internal & external stakeholders
- Flexibility - role will involve regular travel
- Sociable & confident interacting at a more senior level
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.