Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, & technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one weve made to our customers, doctors, & partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Capsule has raised over $250 million from the best consumer internet & healthcare investors in the world.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are energized to accomplish ambitious goals & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & have a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, we would love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for managing marketing campaigns, content & strategy across channels & customer communications with a large focus on email marketing.
This role requires a high degree of collaboration with other teams to plan & execute against shared goals. Experimentation & a highly empathetic, customer-centric mindset will be core to the initiatives youll help build
- Develop, execute & optimize email campaigns to drive cross departmental initiatives & business KPIs, partnering with Product & Insights
- Leverage quantitative & qualitative analysis to draw insights for continuous optimizations on campaigns, communications & consumer education
- Analyze & report on key marketing channel health metrics including email deliverability, email open rates, email CTRs, unsubscribes, push disables, etc.
- Improve upon email templates with the Design team & implement into Capsules email platform
- Collaborate with internal & external partners to create & optimize content & copy across all communications & advertising to drive KPIs, improve education, & build an emotionally resonant brand
- Write content & copy across channels & platforms including but not limited to email, SMS, social, search, & collateral
- Responsible for managing centralized messaging guidelines
- Serve as a conduit for cross-functional requests ensuring appropriate prioritization, brand governance, traffic control, & legal/customer service alignment
- You are both analytical & creative
- You have impeccable attention to detail. You are committed to triple-checking your work.
- You adapt quickly & are flexible with moving timelines & fast turnarounds.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance of putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- 5+ years experience with email marketing, having worked in a Marketing Automation platform (e.g. Braze, Customer.io, Iterable, Marketo)
- Strong HTML expertise
- Experience managing email & SMS communications from end-to-end, including strategy, design, copywriting, & deployment
- Experience creating & executing marketing initiatives from scratch that drove measurable awareness, trial, and/or retention
- Experience working at a DTC startup
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.