Appian, a recognized leader in low code automation, provides a new way to make applications enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate & transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing legacy applications all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies & data in a single workflow to maximize their resources & improve business results.
At Appian, Product Marketeers are the strategic core of Marketing, working like mini-CMOs to drive the broader marketing organization to achieve their product's business objectives.
- Build out personas & messaging. Develop internal & external content & collateral mapped to the full buyers' journey
- Strategize, plan & execute product launches
- Work collaboratively with Digital Marketing to drive campaigns, social & SEO initiatives to achieve products business objectives
- Align closely with Engineering & Product Management to become an expert in the Appian product & platform
- Collaborate with Product Managers & Sales Enablement to develop collateral & train Sales on messaging, positioning, & product capabilities
- Represent Appian at industry events, webinars & e-Staff updates
- Maintain a deep understanding of the needs & challenges of Appian's customers & products
- Stay current on the competitive landscape
- 5-7+ years in Product Marketing
- Successful experience collaborating with Product Management & Sales
- Strong technical understanding of automation, low-code platforms & capabilities
- Ability to create content aligned to the needs of buyers with a focus on target personas
- Be an initiative driver, operating with professional maturity, accountability & minimal supervision
- Excellent written & oral communication skills, including presentation & facilitation skills
- BA/BS degree required
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.