PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, & retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate & dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
The Business Analyst reports to the Head of GTM Strategy & Operations & plays a critical role for the entire Customer Success department by driving key initiatives forward. This role is responsible for working closely with internal stakeholders to document business requirements, identify process improvements, tailor business systems dashboards & reports, & analyze the impact of initiatives. This individual will also learn to provide basic administration support of CS technology & systems.
How you will contribute:
- Project Management
- Define project scope, work plan, deliverables, timeline, resources required
- Lead a cross-functional team to successfully execute the project to completion
- Measure impact of project compared to the baseline metrics
- Process Improvement
- Document the current business process (process flow diagram)
- Work with stakeholders to identify pain points & opportunities for improvement
- Facilitate working sessions to design future process flow
- Reporting & Analysis
- Provide CS management team with accurate reports & dashboards
- Review key metrics to identify meaningful insights & trends
- Help prepare monthly & quarterly presentations
- Systems Administration
- Document stakeholders business requirements & recommend solutions
- Communicate & document timelines, upcoming changes & releases
- Conduct end-user testing of upcoming releases in a Sandbox environment
- Learn basic administration of one or more of our CS systems (Salesforce, Taskray, TalkDesk, Chilipiper)
- Work with training manager to make sure all changes are properly documented
You will stand out with:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Business, Statistics, or another relevant field
- 2-5 years of experience in a project management, business analyst and/or business systems administrator position
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent skills in facilitation & consensus-building
- Outstanding problem-solving, organization & multitasking skills
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant & helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, & retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state & local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.