***This role will be 100% remote & we are seeking applicants in Germany, France, or the United Kingdom**
Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
Aetions Delivery team is seeking a determined & strategy-oriented Engagement Director to lead large customer accounts, manage overall project success, client engagement, & account expansion/growth. The Engagement Director will be an expert in building positive relationships with clients & will champion the adoption of the Aetion Evidence Platform. In addition to post-contract execution, the Engagement Director will also partner with cross-functional teams at Aetion to drive new & future business.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, direct & coordinate team activities, ensuring project milestones & timelines are met & maintained
- Manage client relationships, program governance & internal stakeholder communication
- Prioritize project criteria, processes & contribute to decisions regarding program/project direction
- Collaborate with Science & Commercial team to define time-frames & deliverables
- Work effectively cross-functionally
- Manage scope & mitigate risk within engagements
- Develop a strong grasp of the healthcare industry including real world data sources, client specific therapeutic areas & strategic initiatives
- 30% Travel Required
- Bachelors required
- 6+ years experience in program management/governance in the healthcare industry
- 6+ years client facing experience for commercial clients; biopharma, payer and/or med device experience are a plus
- Experience engaging with senior leadership
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Outstanding written, visual & oral communication skills
- High level of attention to detail, process & organization
- Has drive, passion & a positive attitude
- Eager to collaborate & work in teams
- Strong organizational & planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- MPH, PhD or MBA preferred. PMP preferred
- Software or Systems Background a plus
- Biopharma experience a plus, payer experience a plus
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Penn Station, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, 4% 401(k) match, & unlimited PTO
- Awards Aetion is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards:
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.