Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for recurrence & early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 6,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
Seeking a talented Sr. Facilities/Maintenance Technician capable of performing various types of maintenance & repair activities. This person will be responsible for general office maintenance work. The general maintenance includes, but is not limited tomoving furniture, repair of building equipment, ordering office supplies, hanging whiteboards, etc. Reports to the Director of Facilities.
- General maintenance of office
- Ordering office supplies
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Open to accepting new task /project as needed
- Vendor management
- Office move, add, & change coordination
- Experience with the administration of physical access control systems
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with focus on business, technical or management areas.
- Minimum of five years of related experience and/or training.
- Prior Supervisory experience required.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, Abilityto multitask
- Good attention to detail & delivers top quality work
- Flexible & adapts to change positively
- Ability to write & revise standard operating procedures (SOP's) & policies
- Strong communication skills, Team player
- Experience with desktop office applications (i.e. MS Office suite)
- Experience working in the Life Science domain a plus
- Experience with product Cold Storage
- HVac, BMS & Ergonomic Certification
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more, climb ladders, & perform general labor without restrictions.
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies & use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, & biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please visit our career page at:http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/