CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
The Director, Public Affairs & Communications will play an integral role within the Public Affairs function & across the organization. Reporting into the Head of Public Affairs, this position will support internal & external communications to drive CLEAR's strategy & initiatives consistently & flawlessly.
What You Will Do:
- Develop creativepublicaffairsand communications strategies, narratives & plans that align with CLEAR's goals & best utilizes our assets & resources
- Work collaboratively across the organization to understand from the bottom up the Company's offerings, audiences & growth path to inform & develop thesepublicaffairsand communications strategies
- Develop long-term relationships, pitch original story ideas & mitigate crisis situations with a diverse range of media
- Work with thePublicAffairsteam to execute a full range of activities including messaging, content, social media, advertising & events that are aimed at engaging elected officials, the policy community & consumers
- Regularly consult with & advise members of the senior management team on all communications matters & provide functional assistance to support their needs
- Assist in shaping & executing internal communication efforts directed at both corporate & regional employees
- Write and/or oversee the production of materials such as messaging, talking points, FAQs, press releases, op-eds, reports, memos, & presentations