WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
Were looking for an ambitious, creative, resourceful & proactive intern to join The Knot Worldwide public relations & brand marketing team to work on The Knot & WeddingWire. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker & resourceful team member. Youll thrive in this role if you have an enthusiasm for innovative marketing solutions, enjoy media monitoring, media relations & brand partnerships, have a desire to learn, & get excited about working with leading brands in the wedding & entertainment spaces.
The public relations & brand intern will hone skills in writing, organization, communication, brainstorming, & event coordination. They will learn & refine skills in media tracking, market research, campaign development, content marketing, data storytelling, & brand strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone interested in a career in marketing, public relations, & strategic communication. A love of writing & creative brainstorming are essential. The summer internship program will also include the opportunity to collaborate with fellow Marketing interns to devise a brand campaign for one of The Knot Worldwide 2022 major holidays.
Applications will be accepted for this role through March 8, 2021.
SUCCESSFUL MARKETING INTERN, PR & BRAND CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Attention to detail in all work
- Time management skills
- Organization, with the ability to prioritize work & multi-task
- Ability to switch between day-to-day details & big picture as necessary
- Working knowledge of Google Suite & Microsoft Office
- A passion for our family of brands
- Previous PR or marketing internship experience a plus
- Skills in data management & organization a plus
- An eye for design & photography a plus
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW:
The TKWW Summer Internship Program offers students the exciting opportunity to explore the fast paced tech industry, working for a global leader in weddings. During the program, interns will gain hands-on experience working alongside our teams, while experiencing cross functional programming, speaker series, intern events, & so much more. The TKWW Internship program is paid, full time, & runs for 9 weeks.
- Case Study Competition
- Weekly Speaker
- Series Networking Day
- Partnership & Mentorship Opportunities with Business Leaders
- End of Summer Celebration
- And More!
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.