Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce companies in the world, & have featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 10 main offices across the world ( New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, & Singapore) with 750+ clients globally including Fortune 100 companies like HSBC, Sainsbury's, Spotify, Asos & Microsoft. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to 1000+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021.
As our growth accelerates further we are looking to hire 1,500 positions globally in the next 3 years. We are looking for talented people like you to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve online experiences for all. We want the most ambitious, unique & enthusiastic people to join us & help us in this mission. Come join the #CSquad family!
About the Opportunity:
You'll join our new global Procurement organization, helping to build, implement & scale our operations, systems & processes to meet the needs of our growing business.
You will be responsible for developing analytics & reports for the Global Procurement department, & for supporting the deployment of Procurement tools & technologies. This role will help drive visibility, compliance, & improvements to CS procurement processes.
To be successful, you will work & build effective relationships with business partners across the organization: IT, Finance, Operations, Legal, Security.
You're a self-starter that strives for continuous improvements & will play a critical role in scaling our global Procurement Operations for the future.
What You'll Do:
Procurement Reporting & Analytics
- Create, track & maintain all global Procurement metrics & performance dashboards
- Support Lead Buyers in building their category roadmap, by developing top-notch spend analytics, standard materials & templates…
- Maintain Procurement project pipeline & track department savings
Procurement Tools & Processes
- Facilitate the development, implementation, & maintenance of processes, policies, guidelines, & standard operating procedures
- Assist in Procurement tools deployment ( Source-to-Pay, SRM, savings tracker, spend cube…); conduct system testing, support end-user training efforts, identify/create key reports…
- Perform process compliance checks for Procurement systems & provide guidance on required updates
- Develop & maintain Procurement centralized documentation repository to enable smooth internal audits ( policies, process flows, vendors & contracts data, savings dashboards..)
- Acts as a resource in preparing & supporting Procurement communications, change management & best in class training for internal business requesters
- Lead master data management efforts for Procurement department
- Facilitate & support data definition, cleansing & gathering
- Develop approaches to maintain consistent & updated data across Procurement systems
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in a quantitative discipline (business, supply chain, finance, economics, engineering..)
2+ years' experience using Google-suite or Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint); particularly Google sheets or Excel with the ability to analyze large amounts of data using pivots & V-Lookups
- Proficiency in data visualization software (Qlik, Power BI Tableau..)
- Technically savvy & capable of learning new technologies
- Understanding of Source-to-Pay processes ( 1 to 3 years of experience in supply chain operations, or procurement activities is a +)
- Good understanding and/ or admin experience of IT based Procurement & Finance systems: Source-to-Pay system, T&E systems, CLM systems
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills & ability of planning
- Strong in metrics & reporting development, analysis, & presentation
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Self starter & able to work independently as well as collaborate with various business partner teams
- Fluent in english
What Makes You Stand Out from the Crowd:
You are recognized for having a strong customer service orientation, specifically targeted towards acting with a sense of urgency.
You are genuinely a team player & you can bring different teams together to get things done in a fast-moving environment!