About the role:
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to champion the customers & partners of our Rent-to-Own program. The ideal candidate is passionate about the mission to help creators maximize their creative potential & is passionate about music production. We're looking for a team player who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment, & can wrangle details, for the benefit of the team.
Music starts at Splice. As a collection of artists, producers, creators & collaborators, Splice sweats every detail involved in the creative process. From our expansive library of content, to the tools we provide, to our company work culture, were constantly evolving towards being the best advocates for our artists & employees. If you work at Splice youll be asked, what does music mean to you? Thats because music is at the core of everything we do. Its why we hire trailblazers to help us solve problems, navigate uncharted territory, & change the industry for the better. Its why we seek out diversity in who we hire, represent & collaborate with to ensure that were growing towards a more inclusive & open minded reality. And its why we hold ourselves accountable for our part in shaping music creation.
What youll do:
- Lead world class plugin product launches & marketing programs for our Rent-to-Own program that win the hearts & minds of our customers
- Collaborate with product managers & the business development team to represent Rent-to-Own partners, customers , & opportunities
- Develop positioning & messaging alongside our Rent-to-Own partners, & construct impactful narratives that resonate with the Splice audience
- Build intelligence & share it with the business by deeply understanding the customers we serve, our competitors, & the wider ecosystem
- Measure it all & use data & insight to continuously optimize the strategy
What were looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience in product marketing or marketing
- A background in music production or audio engineering
- The ability to speak authentically about the music production process & music products
- A demonstrated ability to launch & grow innovative products and/or programs
- Someone scrappy & entrepreneurial, whos willing to roll up their sleeves, find opportunities, & grow at Splice
- Experience with music software companies, music production or engineering would be a major advantage.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity & inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.