CoinDesk is the leading digital media, events & research company in this rapidly growing, blockchain & digital asset world. We are driven by the mission to be the media platform for the next generation of global investors
The team of subject matter experts at CoinDesk delivers reliable & relevant content to both individuals & businesses, enabling them to make impactful decisions & stay current on this evolving industry.
CoinDesk is a quickly growing company with incredible ambition. Our global presence has grown exponentially through top quality journalism & event production, creating a community for millions of members. We are all excited to continue on this journey & take pride in the opportunity we have to make a long lasting impact. Wed love for you to join us if youre willing to take on new challenges & immerse yourself in a world of intelligent, forward thinking & also, fun humans.
ABOUT THE ROLE
CoinDesk is hiring a self-starter looking to make a career in media. This position is based in New York City & will support the global partnerships team. With CoinDesk as a growing company in an emerging industry, there is plenty of opportunity for growth from this role. The person who will thrive in this role embraces new opportunities & works easily with a variety of people across regions & cultures. Working at CoinDesk is an opportunity for self development & to make an impact on others as the world transitions to digital assets. There is nothing like this in media.
- Responsible for all inbound client requests.
- Serve as general back-up for all members of the Partnerships team, particularly while team is traveling.
- Track revenue & identify new business opportunities.
- Track competition & share best practices.
- Comfortable making cold calls for information.
- Validate companies to determine qualifications.
- Own master tracking forms internally & maintain accuracy.
- Assist the partnerships team in client meetings, executing agreements, maintaining deals, & advancing deal progress internally.
- Interest in media industry & blockchain & digital assets.
- Experience with Microsoft Office & Google software.
- Demonstrated communication skills both in person & in front of a room.
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize, & a high attention to detail.
- Competitive salary & bonus offerings
- Robust Medical, vision, & dental insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- Blockchain & Crypto Training Sessions
- Access to Retirement Savings plans
- We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, & our new hires!
- Just about any snack you can think of from starburst to seaweed to sugar free jerky...