Why Village Medical?
At Village Medical, we are committed to helping patients achieve greater health by delivering the most effective, accessible & efficient healthcare in the world through physician-led, patient-first primary care. We're looking for a Manager, Clinical Recruiting to help us transform the way primary care is delivered & how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies & support. Inspiring them with better practices & consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven & patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, & never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Weve recently partnered with Walgreens, & through this partnership have forged a collaboration to offer a transformative primary care experience. These state-of-the-art primary care clinics will provide comprehensive primary care services to meet the full suite of patient needs in their communities & neighborhoods. In addition to neighborhood clinics co-located with Walgreens, Village Medical is also growing rapidly at traditional primary care locations as groups of primary care providers join the Village Medical Group.
Could this be you?
As a Manager, Clinical Recruiting you will be accountable for the successful recruitment & onboarding of Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) in your designated region. As an expert in primary care recruiting, you will implement the VillageMD vision to ensure we are recruiting top talent that will drive patient care. In this newly created & highly collaborative role, you will help the business scale by attracting high caliber APP talent to our model of care. You will establish consistency in recruiting process across emerging & existing national markets by identifying & implementing best practices for attracting & screening APP talent. You will forge meaningful relationships & collaborate with other business functions while identifying & resolving organizational barriers. Your enthusiasm for team success will enable your own success in our high growth environment!
How you can make a difference
- Create robust search strategies that will attract our ideal candidate profiles for high volume APP (both Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistant) searches across our markets
- Drive industry leading performance in APP recruiting by leading relationship development & recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company in your region
- Work against tight deadlines to ensure successful acquisition of clinical talent, always with an eye towards innovation & increasing efficiency
- Keep current of new state & federal regulations or accreditation standards impacting recruitment & hiring practices
- Contribute to the standardization & documentation of best practices for APP recruiting as we scale our team
- Participate in assessing the technology, training & tools required to drive top tier quality performance
- Work across internal teams to develop & strengthen relationships with relevant associations at the national & regional levels to distinguish Village Medical as an employer of choice for APPs wanting to transition to a value-based model of care
- Build & maintain an active network with appropriate residency programs & private practice associations across markets through proactive market research & ongoing relationship management
Skills for success
- Analytical thinking that allows you to distill information for stakeholders & team members at an operational level to effect change
- Exceptional people skills with proven success in bringing together stakeholders from different departments to collaborate on opportunities & achieve overall goals & objectives
- Strong work ethic & experience performing under pressure with a sense of urgency, attention to detail, consistent follow through, & ability to thrive in our fast-paced recruiting culture
- Solution oriented with a willingness to identify problems & be accountable for discovering & implementing options for resolution
- High emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, & success navigating diverse stakeholder groups
- A keen sense of personal accountability for delivering individual & team results
- Experience performing under pressure with a sense of urgency, attention to detail, & a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- A passion for being hands-on in problem-solving & execution
- A low ego & humility; an ability to gain trust through effective communication & doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- 5+ years of experience recruiting advanced practice providers, both nurse practitioners and/or physician assistants, ideally within the primary care, internal medicine and/or family medicine specialties
- Excitement & passion for healthcare
- Comfort with launching & leading new initiatives while driving transformation & change management
- An entrepreneurial mindset with knowledge & experience in high-growth business environments including ability to roll-up sleeves & dig into the details of the work
- Ability to quickly gain credibility & establish the required relationships to influence & generate results; quickly influence market partners to take action
- Extreme flexibility & the desire to lead an energetic & passionate talent acquisition team
- A reputation for discretion, integrity, judgement, responsiveness, strong attention to detail & common sense
- Bachelors degree required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus & a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, & generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience & enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products & services & the advancement of innovative solutions & improved quality of healthcare for providers & patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture how inclusion & diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity & inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare.We believe building trust & innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance & respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system.Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.