Regional Implementation Manager
Atlanta, GA, New York City, NY
Were looking for a Regional Implementation Manager to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity to establish & standardize the Global Implementation Methodology that will be utilized across our organization. The ideal candidate should have the ability to drive implementation workflow & should have extensive experience managing cross-functional projects. Salivating at the thought of solving real-world problems while streamlining the inefficient industry of global trade? Keep reading!
What you'll do:
- Create & execute the Implementation Methodology, including task definition, persona identification, assignment of responsibilities, task duration, dependencies & templates, designed with flexibility for varied customers & services.
- Partner with Sales & Account Management acting as the primary set of extra hands shepherding the client through the implementation lifecycle including engaging in implementation related pre-sale activities.
- Lead the implementation of select new client accounts or new business with existing clients from business award of multi-modal services through implementation & ramp up to steady state service delivery.
- Structure total scope of awarded business & create an implementation project plan ensuring client & internal teams across sales, account management, planning & operations, carrier relations, procurement, fulfillment, technical & other teams are in position to execute.
- Own the readiness to serve & implementation project critical path to deliver to client as sold.
- Continuously drive & adapt the plan to new realities & findings to optimize for service level & quality while establishing efficient & universal internal & external solutions.
- Summarize & report out on implementation program status to leadership (commercial, business, & operational) highlighting any barriers to success & proposing mitigation strategies.
- Successfully close out implementations with a project style review capturing lessons learned to drive improvements into the Implementation Methodology.
What you'll need:
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years of professional logistics, supply chain management/consulting, freight forwarding experience
- A knack for spotting opportunities to simplify processes & solutions while preserving client happiness
- A consistent track record of success in scoping, planning, starting & finishing client-facing, cross-functional projects
- Excellent collaboration, communication & interpersonal skills
- Comfort & confidence in front of clients
- Next-level attention to detail & the drive to deliver ahead of schedule with a servant leadership approach