Who we are:
BigID is a data intelligence platform for privacy, security & governance - enabling customers to proactively discover, manage, protect, & get more value from their regulated, sensitive, & personal data across their data landscape. We're reimagining data management, empowering customers to drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, & get more value from their data.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation & next-gen technology with R&D in the heart of Tel Aviv. BigID has been recognized for its data intelligence innovation as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, named to the 2021 Forbes Cloud 100, #19 on the 2021 Inc 5000 (the list of fastest growing private companies in America), & an RSA Innovation Sandbox winner.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced & rewarding: youll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, integrity, & teamwork.
Who we seek:
We are hiring a Sales Development Representative to join our team in Austin, Texas. We are looking for an individual contributor who is excited & eager to represent BigID to prospects & new customers, generating pipeline opportunities for the sales team. We are looking for someone who has an upbeat attitude & the ability to prospect & keep the team feeling energized & motivated.
What youll do:
- Youll be our customers first experience with BigID, so you will need to be able to make a great first impression & earn every customer interaction
- Leverage prospecting tools, marketing programs & social profiles to identify prospects at different levels within target accounts
- Follow up on marketing programs (i.e. event & webinar invites) in a timely manner
- Effectively prospect, educate, qualify, develop target accounts & qualify leads
- Work with assigned AEs to define outbound prospecting strategies & coordinated activities for specific territory
- Actively expand & maintain knowledge of products, competitors & market trends
- Manage data for new & prospective clients in companys CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate & documents are attached
What youll bring:
- 1+ years prior sales development or inside sales experience. (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus!)
- Comfortable talking to & building relationships with C-level executives
- A Team-First attitude, willing to help everyone be better & achieve goals.
- A tenacious individual who isnt afraid of taking initiative & sometimes rejection
- Demonstrated ability to consistently perform, no matter the obstacles
Whats in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, & we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier & healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers & each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best & we dont give up
- Shine - We shine & make it our mission to always stand out
Diversity & Inclusion: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Come as you are.