The Senior Supply Chain Data Analyst will be responsible for delivering analytical insights & business-critical reporting to enhance the performance of the Supply Chain Operations team. Working as part of the Continuous Improvement & Analytics team, you will play a dual role - developing & deploying new analytics while also driving the monthly business cadences related to budget & KPI performance. You will work closely with Operations functional owners to ensure we are measuring things the right way & that we have the data necessary to report on performance. Your role is mission critical & will have high visibility, with an opportunity to have a massive impact on our growing organization. If you are obsessed with data & have a desire to drive continuous improvement, Peloton has an exceptional opportunity for you.
- Own the day-to-day management of Operational Cost reporting & KPI communications
- Identify new KPIs for the Supply Chain teams (Planning, Logistics, Last Mile Delivery) that align to our key business objectives
- Implement new reporting/analysis tools & dashboards providing visibility to performance against KPIs
- Provide daily, weekly & monthly reporting & analysis to Business Partners & Senior Leaders
- Compile & reconcile data from multiple sources into formats to be leveraged by Business Partners & Senior Leaders
- Write scripts & build tools to extract, clean & transform operations-related data
- Identify gaps in our data collection & collaborate with product & engineering on data capture specifications
- Create & facilitate user acceptance testing & drive adoption of reporting tool sets across the Supply Chain organization
- Familiarity with Supply Chain KPIs & the key drivers of Supply Chain costs
- Experience monitoring performance against a budget, you have previously engaged with Finance teams to ensure proper understanding of cost drivers
- Strong communication skills & ability to collaborate with internal & external stakeholders as well as Senior Leadership
- Relevant work experience in an analytical role developing reporting & dashboards for a variety of audiences
- Understanding of NetSuite or other ERP systems a plus
- Hands-on experience with reporting & data visualization tools such as Looker, PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, etc.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is aglobal interactive fitness platformthat brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, includingFast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50,Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well asTIME's Genius Companies. Visitwww.onepeloton.com/careersto learn more about joining our team.