In this role working with Pricing/Deal Desk, Legal, Finance, & various operations/enablement stakeholders across Appian, the Deal Enablement Manager will facilitate the quote to cash process. The Deal Enablement Manager will support creation, enablement, documentation, & iterations on the quotation process within Appian. The role will require understanding multiple perspectives & the ability to operate in conjunction with systems, tools, & packaging roles.
- Develop & manage training & enablement on deal management processes within Legal/Deal Desk, Finance, & Sales/Service groups.
- Improve understanding of systems & tools used to bring efficiencies & lesser friction in process.
- Assist with implementation & documentation of the CPQ processes & procedures.
- Partner with Pricing & Deal Desk team on CPQ, OTC, & SKU usage & management.
- Create documentation & communication for deal management processes.
- Facilitate alignment & communication between Appians internal stakeholders to best serve the quote/order processes.
- Cultivate best practices through analysis & special projects to improve Appian systems & tools.
- Bachelors degree in business-related field. Minimum of 2 years of experience in related role (Deal Desk/Order Management, Sales Operations, or Sales Enablement preferred)
- Experience using multiple CPQ/OTC systems.
- Ability to work to understand the interests of a variety of stakeholders to reach workable solutions.
- Comfortable working with, presenting to, & training mixed level groups on both systems use & strategic initiatives.
- Comfortable with ambiguity & working in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Detail oriented. Must be organized & able to stay on top of fast-moving information & tasks.
- Process focused by nature. You like order & having things documented for easy reference.
- Possesses Initiative, composure, & sense of humor.
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.