Olo is seeking a customer support & process improvement enthusiast to join the Customer Support Team as a Customer Support Billing Specialist. This is a full-time position. The Customer Support Team plays a crucial role within Olos Customer Success Team by providing the first level of support for our customers & their franchisees. A successful Billing Specialist on the Support Team will assist our partners with their billing questions, changes of ownership, & supporting the finance team with past due invoices. We are looking for a candidate who can help improve current operations while completing these functions successfully.
This is a full-time position with the ability to work remotely or from Olos HQ in NYC.
- Provide support to customers & their franchisees during times of monthly invoice.
- Provide support in partnership with finance to diagnose, research, document, & resolve escalated issues.
- Coordinate to help draft, edit, & maintain both internal & customer-facing documentation.
- Work with Accounts Receivable in providing requested bill information
- Research Billing discrepancies & escalate issues are necessary
- Communicate problems & other issues to team members
- Provide feedback on internal processes & best practices in an effort to continually improve the customer experience & overall customer support flow.
- Attend internal & customer-facing training to learn about product enhancements.
- Support customer accounts to maintain favorable, long-term relationships
- Up to one year experience providing customer support
- Passion for solving customers problems; ability to solve problems by utilizing available tools/resources.
- Avid interest in the restaurant industry.
- Ability to work independently when needed, as well as collaborate across multiple teams.
- Embodies teamwork, open communication, excellence in service, integrity, & accountability.
- Knowledge of word processing tools & spreadsheets (MS Office, Google Drive, etc.), as well as strong internet navigation skills.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Able to work with detailed procedures & program guidelines.
- Self-motivated quick Learner.
- Great attention to detail.
- Legally able to work in the United States.
- Experience working for a software, SaaS, or technology company.
- Experience using ticketing systems such as Zendesk to process & resolve support requests.
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com or Pipedrive.
Olo is the on-demand interface for the restaurant industry, powering digital ordering & delivery for over 250 restaurant brands. Olos enterprise-grade software powers every stage of the digital restaurant transaction, from fully-branded user interfaces to the back-of-house order management features that keep the kitchen running smoothly. Orders from Olo are injected seamlessly into existing restaurant systems to help brands capture demand from on-demand channels such as branded website & apps, third-party marketplaces, social media channels, & personal assistant devices like the Amazon Echo. Olo is a pioneer in the industry, beginning with text message ordering on mobile feature phones in 2005. Today, millions of consumers use Olo to order ahead (SKIP THE LINE) or get meals delivered from the restaurants they love. Customers include Applebees, Chilis, Chipotle, Dennys, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Red Robin, Shake Shack, sweetgreen, Wingstop, & more.
Olo is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental & vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, & perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, & food events featuring our clients' menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!). Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
At Olo, we know a diverse & inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector & we are fully committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer & diversity is highly valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, & want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!