Location: New York, London, or Remote
At the moment, some of us are working remotely. However, we have offices in London & New York City & this position can be based in either office, hybrid remote, or remote in the US or UK (subject to your existing legal right to work in either jurisdiction).
OpenFin is a fast-growing financial technology company backed by the worlds largest banks & most respected Fintech VCs, including ING Ventures, J.P. Morgan, Barclays, HSBC, Wells Fargo, SC Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, DRW, Nyca Partners,CME Ventures & Pivot Investment Partners. OpenFin modernizes & democratizes app development & distribution in the finance space. We provide a secure OS that brings a fast & intuitive app experience to the financial desktop powering productivity. Built on Googles Chromium & GitHubs Electron open source projects, OpenFin combines native experience, data sharing, lightning-fast distribution, & robust security with an agile web development & deployment model to accelerate digital transformation & innovation. OpenFin is used by more than 300,000 users to power desktop productivity across 3500 apps.
About the Role
OpenFin is growing & we are looking to add a Partnership Manager to our global sales team! The person in this seat will be responsible for successfully expanding our partner network, managing relationships from negotiation to production. They will accelerate OpenFin's technical innovation through defining, negotiating, formalizing & cultivating long-term, mutually beneficial partner relationships. Our ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of SaaS sales, preferably working within the financial services industry & a proven track record of commercial success.
- Manage & grow our partnership ecosystem ranging from advisory firms, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), development partners, & strategic integrations
- Manage all aspects of partner contract negotiation & execution of the go-to-market strategy
- Proactively manage partners to ensure ongoing compliance with obligations & maximization of the relationship to benefit both parties
- Collaborate with internal OpenFin teams & partners to make OpenFin products & services "channel ready"
- Continuously look for opportunities to evolve OpenFin product line-up by working with partners to launch partner-delivered and/or white-labeled products & services
- Work with partners & OpenFin marketing & sales teams to execute innovative sales enablement & incentive programs, ultimately reaching commercial targets
- Tactically manage all relationships & communications using OpenFin tools & platforms to provide company-wide visibility & to efficiently provide periodic updates to the team
- Nurture relationships proactively with regular meetings & contact ensuring partners are informed & engaged with OpenFin developments
What Were Looking For
- 5+ years in Channel, Partner, Alliance Management at a SaaS, ideally platform, technology company
- 5+ years SaaS technology marketing & sales experience or project management experience
- Capital Markets or Financial Services experience preferable
- Experience with partner-led sales incentive programs
- Well organized, proactive, goal-oriented & able to prioritize
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Team-oriented with an ability to work with a wide range of external & internal stakeholders, building long standing relationships
- Ability to operate both at a strategic & hands-on, tactical level
Life at OpenFin
Move Fast. Break Nothing. At OpenFin, our mission is to stay on the cutting edge of web technologies & to enable our customers to do the same. We pride ourselves on our friendly, diverse, understanding & supportive culture. Our goal is to create a space where employees can learn & innovate, & overall, have a good time doing it. We value & appreciate that our employees have a wide set of interests & experiences. Getting to know each other & forming relationships is important, which is why we regularly host offsite events, happy hours & virtual social hours, in addition to having a variety of Employee Resource Groups to participate in. Our environment is conducive to a productive & enjoyable learning experience -- aligned together, moving fast & working to create compelling solutions for our clients.
RECRUITERS NOTICE: Recruiters - if you wish to reach out to us regarding this job posting, you may reach out to email@example.com in order for your communication to be reviewed. OpenFin will review these communications if external help is needed for a position. Agencies may not contact individuals within our organization with solicitations. Firms that do not follow these guidelines risk having all communication from their firm being blocked. We thank you in advance for your cooperation in following our process.