Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Field Marketing Manager to focus on our Rest of Europe (RoE) region which primarily supports the Italian, Portuguese & Spanish markets. The person is a self-starter who thrives in a very fast paced environment, willing to roll up their sleeves, & regularly works outside of their comfort zone.
This position is a 6 month contract
Twilio is looking for a Field Marketing Manager who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of leading field marketing campaigns throughout EMEA. They also have:
- 5+ years experience in a field marketing or demand generation role & a track record of working directly with a sales organization.
- Strong track record in building creative & compelling content, & working cross-functionally with many teams across marketing & sales.
- An understanding of where customer content fits into marketing & sales funnels & cycles, & a do what it takes attitude
- Experience working with Marketo & Salesforce
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Italian, Portuguese, & / or Spanish is beneficial
As a Field Marketing Manager you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze our RoE customer marketing activities & provide key findings to internal stakeholders.
- DRAW THE OWL: Experimenting with creative ideas to drive awareness & funnel activity
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Design, develop, & execute multi-channel go-to-market campaigns to help the RoE team to create awareness & generate pipeline.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively working cross-functionally with many teams across the organization.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: We believe our customers are our most important strategic asset & they need special care & attention. Twilios solutions are incredibly unique in the marketand there is no better way to show this than through the eyes & stories of the worlds best communications-centered customer experiences.
The Field Marketing team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership, sales & product teams to create the worlds best communications-centered customer experiences.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our London office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.