Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data & technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US & we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
As a Senior Financial Analyst, Go To Market, you will partner with teams throughout the company in driving decision-making through financial analysis. This position will play a pivotal role in partnering with the Sales organization in optimizing go-to-market efficiency & scale across our extended automotive product platform. If you are a Financial Analyst with an analytical mentality, a passion for turning data into insight & want to make an immediate & lasting impact in a market-leading software company, we would love to meet you.
What You'll Do:
- Partner closely with VP-level leadership to analyze results to inform Go To Market (GTM) changes in areas such as resourcing, compensation plans, & organizational focus in particular, as it relates to synergies between CarGurus Listings, Wholesale, & Digital Retail offerings.
- Assist in the short & long-term financial modeling & forecasting process with deliberate focus on weekly/monthly trends, exceptional organization, & clear communication for all FP&A & Business partners.
- Collaborate with Accounting on monthly financial close to ensure integrity & accuracy of revenue & expense reporting.
- Work cross-functionally with Operations, Product, & Business Development in support of company & business unit initiatives.
- Consistently assess ways in which analysis & process can be improved.
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, ideally working in corporate FP&A & supporting functional business leaders.
- Enthusiastic about developing a career in a growing technology company.
- Advanced Excel & Powerpoint skills.
- Workday Adaptive Planning, Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Zuora experience is a plus.
- Experience in technology and/or SAAS preferred.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning & development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks & benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, & more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace, but trust & transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves & their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada & the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA & London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.
We recognize that flexibility plays a critical role in enabling our people to thrive in both their personal & professional lives. We currently welcome Gurus into our Cambridge, MA office on a voluntary basis but do not require employees to physically be in the office. We will adopt a hybrid working model when health experts & government officials in our local communities deem it safe to do so. Specific arrangements within this model will be up to team leaders discretion; we encourage you to discuss your questions & needs during the interview process.
All US CarGurus employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation. This helps us to safeguard the health of our employees & their families, our customers & visitors, & the community at large.