At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a Tech Sourcing Manager who embodies our values & will help us continue growing our world-class teams. Reporting to our Director of Technical Recruiting for Engineering & Science, you will partner with key executives to build the staffing strategies for our largest demand in tech hiring, & will lead an organization of sourcing professionals. At Lyft we value creativity, & an incredible candidate experience that matches our brand. You should bring a level of fun & intelligence to not only the team, but to everyone you talk to about Lyft.
- Manage a team of sourcing specialists as well as their career growth & performance reviews, providing mentorship & guidance to ensure team members are performing optimally
- Track metrics & pipeline activity as well as manage reporting
- Strong expertise in data & reporting. Present this data in the form of trends, takeaways & strategy to business stakeholders
- Conduct weekly 1:1s with each member on the team
- Manage the sourcing process for our engineering organization, ensuring a smooth & positive candidate experience - focused on senior level & evergreen hires
- Improve on ways to build a talent pipeline & recruit in many venues
- Develop sourcing teams ability to identify candidates from relevant networks, online & internal databases, employee referrals & passive candidates through networking & research
- Prioritize, develop & own a strategy to build a top of funnel that drives diverse pipelines
- Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions & team needs
- Provide scalable solutions to meet Lyfts hiring needs
- Lead meetings & projects within the people team & client groups
- 5+ years of experience as a high performing recruiter or sourcer; preference for experience building & managing a motivated team
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-growth organization, managing multiple pipelines/priorities
- Track record using metrics to drive performance
- Experience building inclusive & diverse teams for sourcing & for the business
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems & sourcing tools
- Comfortable presenting to internal & external leaders
- Bonus points for being an avid Lyft user!
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.