Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & London, & allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
The Content Teams mission is to become the top global content team in the industry & position Demandbase as an innovation leader in the B2B Sales/Marketing software vertical.
What youll be doing:
- Ideate, research & write 2 blog posts each week
- Develop & promote content that drives leads & nurtures prospects through the funnel Create long-form content for demand generation, sales enablement, & customer support purposes including: guides, whitepapers, case studies, product sheets, & infographics
- Produce multimedia content packages that include written pieces & video
- Assist with the development of social media messaging (ex: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Assist with influencer outreach
What were looking for:
- 2 years of experience in content writing, marketing, copywriting, or a similar role in B2B marketing, technology, in the software industry
- Excellent writing & editing skills with a demonstrated ability to own the content development process from ideation to publication
- A talent for simplifying complex concepts & creating a narrative around Data
- Strong grammar skills & AP style knowledge
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Blog writing experience
- Real world experience & expertise in all social platforms.
- Video storytelling & corporate messaging experience
Other Skills & Competencies Needed for Success in the Role:
- Graphics creation & video editing a skills a plus
- Strong ability to simplify complex topics with proven track record creating great
- content in a visual, compelling & creative way for b2b brands
- Creative, entrepreneurial vision
- Ability to work in a creative, fast-paced environment that generates original,
- compelling content
- Excellent communications skills
- Design experience preferred
- Understanding of / interest in Demandbase strategy & its technologies & applications
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.