At Pager, we are on a mission to fundamentally transform the consumer experience in accessing the healthcare system. Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with a sense of pride, perseverance & care for one another. We strive to continually deliver the best results & focus on how every action taken helps push Pager forward.
Pager is looking for a results-oriented Technical Recruiter to help source excellent technical talent by leading full-cycle recruitment efforts. Currently, at a headcount of about 90 employees, our organization is rapidly growing & there is a need to centralize, organize & systematize the hiring & onboarding processes across the organization. This position is full time & located on-site in New York City.
- Develop & implement creative & effective sourcing strategies to fill open positions. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, etc.
- Manage the recruitment process & life-cycle, including the candidate experience, initial assessments, interviews, offers, & turndowns.
- Create & utilize metrics to help guide recruiting decisions & evaluate internal efficiency while making iterations based on learnings
- Provide valuable thought-partnership to senior management in the areas of recruitment strategy, talent attraction & retention while using metrics & KPIs
- Manage & guide the development of the firms recruitment resources including job descriptions, candidate assessment criteria, sourcing templates, etc.
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to track applicants through the application selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- A leader & mentor who is able to build strong relationships with various client groups (hiring managers, candidates, agencies, etc)
- Highly organized & detail-oriented
- Self-starter who can define & execute new processes & strategies
- Resourceful & creative thinker
- Adaptive & collaborative, willing to learn & adjust approach accordingly based on metrics & feedback
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity & is excited by the challenge to create structure
- 2+ years of experience in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition
- Proven track record of developing standards for hiring, fostering collaboration & spearheading operation processes
- Proficient in the use of social media & job boards
- Working knowledge of ATS & databases
- Experience managing vendors, including price negotiations
- Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred
- Experience with sourcing candidates in clinical & technology/engineering roles
At Pager, we value diversity & always treat all employees & job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.